Monday, June 20, 2011

worry

It's always a worry when your kids get sick.  E has been super grouchy/clingy the last few days and, sure enough, ended up with a yucky fever today.  I was at a class all day and when I went to pick up the kids from Grandmas she had just woken up with a raging temp.  I took her to the urgent care place because her usual office was already closed.  We paced the floor for 3hrs. before finally seeing the doc.  She drifted in and out of sleep, limp, hot and sweaty, and crying out ever so often.  I worry so much when they are sick like that!

We ended up with a script for antibiotics (again), had to go get some blood drawn (terrible), and got to attatch a bag to her at home that catches her pee (interesting).

Here's to some healthy vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment