Sunday, June 12, 2011

confessions

We had spaghettios tonight for dinner.  Yes, I did try to "round out" the food groups with some green beans and strawberries, but as I cracked open the can I got to thinking.  There are so many things that I thought or even swore I would never do as a mom that have definately taken place.  Just a few examples...
  I have used candy as a bribe .  Thank goodness for Dum Dum suckers because I wouldn't be able to make it 5 mins into a shopping trip without them.
  My kids have gone to sleep without brushing their teeth.  You try waking up grouchy ones that have fallen asleep after a super busy night.
  I have lost my patience and yelled at one or both.  This. kills. me.  I pray each night for an extension to my "cool".
  I drive a mini van.  It's a long story, and we definately did NOT plan on it, but the grocery getter does come in handy with 2 small kids, 2 dogs, and a grown child named Husband :)

There's no mother of the year award, but I think that my munchkins will always know that I love them with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment