Monday, February 27, 2012

MIA

It has been forever since posting anything about the Allans (oops).  Life has been busy, busy!

We just finished indoor soccer for the P man.  I love watching him play, err, run around after the other kids.  :)  He is soo not aggressive, so when the ball comes and everybody is kicking it at the same time, he moves out of the way to let them go by.  When the other team scores a goal, he runs over to us with a big smile and two thumbs up.  At the end of the game when everyone is lining up to give high fives with their hands out, he tries to hold their hands instead.  Have I mentioned how much I love this little dude?

Emersen is moving into total terribble two's now, with enough sass to go around.  She loves to break into the diaper cream and paint it on her face and all over her babies.  This happens at least once a week, no matter where we hide it!  She is definately enjoying and exercising her independence in all ways; the big girl bed, the potty, the new found love for make-up...she keeps us laughing!

We have had a visit from my parents, birthday parties, trips to the movies and Legoland, and many more!  Once I have the chance to download the matching pictures, I will post them for your viewing pleasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment