Monday, September 12, 2011

craziness

It has been a whirlwind of crazy since school started.  Here's what we have been up to:

P started preschool and is loving it so far.  He made sure to come home and tell us all about the naughty boy in class. :)  He also had his first trip to the ER and some staples in the back of his head after knocking his noggin on the dresser at Grandpa's birthday party.  We just had them removed this afternoon and everything is healed well (thank goodness!)

Emersen is becoming more and more animated every day!  She "peepeed" on the potty for the first time and is now obsessed with sitting up there and flushing the nothing down the toilet.  She LOVES to dance, read books, and love on her babies.  She is too funny!!

We decided to take the house off of the market for a while and try again when the market picks up a bit.  After re-watching the coming home videos of P, I think I got a little sentimental about our house and feel just fine about staying in our little home for a little longer. :)

I'll have to get better about posting as things happen, because I forget the rest!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment